Tuesday 28 October 2014

Lavender and wisteria alpaca hand-woven scarves

In trying to build up my stocks of hand-woven alpaca scarves I have woven two identical two-colour scarves.  I  have used 2 Tailored Strands 4-ply alpaca yarns coloured Twilight Lavender and Wisteria.
I have woven them in a pattern I designed myself and am very pleased with the outcome.  The two sides emphasis a different colour so giving the wearer a choice of the dominant colour.

Each scarf is nominally 1740mm x 225mm and weighs 143g.  They are smart looking, soft feeling scarves which will not only keep you warm but add the extra flash of colour to the outfit you are wearing.


They will be on sale at Aspects of Kings Park, The Artisan Fremantle, Kalamunda Markets or the next Perth Upmarket depending upon stock movement.

No comments: