Wednesday 21 April 2010

Cashmere skeins completed

In my blog dated 30 Sep'09 I showed 6 skeins of hand-dyed cashmere that had been prepared for me by Hiroko. After weaving two scarves in each colour I had some left-over yarn. From these left-overs I decided to make two scarves in my "Sunset series". "Sunset at beach" contains 8 colours in the warp, is 1890mm x 210mm and weighs 60g. "Sunset at sea" contains 4 colours in the warp, is 1790mm x 250mm and weighs 52g. They are both very soft, long and wide scarves, and each give you a two-colour option by reversing the scarves.

Sunset at beach

Sunset at sea

Sunset at beach scarf

Sunset at sea scarf

The collection of all the cashmere scarves, except a few sold already, are shown below. You will see more details on each scarf in earlier blogs.

No comments: